Cranimals Original Cranberries for dogs
12 in stock in stock
Cranimals Original is made from certified organic cranberries in Canada.
Suitable for dogs and cats.
Cranberries are traditionally used to support the urinary tract. Cranberries contain:
- Proanthocyanidins (PAC's) which may inhibit bacteria
- PAC's may also support dental health by discouraging the growth of plaque on teeth and gums.
- Anti-oxidants to neutralise free radicals
Simply mix with dry or wet food.
- Small dogs or cats - 1 teaspoon/day
- Dogs > 25kg - 2 teaspoons/day
- Dogs > 50kg - 2.5 teaspoons/day
Just a quick update to say how pleased I am at the difference in my old collie after giving him the daily amount of Cranimals over the past month; it has made a huge difference.
Customers who bought this item also bought these...