Colloidal Silver for Dogs
Colloidal Silver for Dogs has many varied uses. Writing in the British medical journal, 'The Lancet' in 1914, Dr. Henry Crooks found that ''silver in the colloidal state is highly germicidal, quite harmless to humans and absolutely non-toxic. Rather than in a chemical compound, the silver in the colloidal state may be applied in a much more concentrated form, with correspondingly better results.''
More recently NASA researched 23 different methods of water purification and selected a silver system for the space shuttles.
Uses of Colloidal Silver for Dogs
Take a look at a few of the many different and varied uses for COLLOIDAL SILVER for Dogs in everyday health and hygiene.
You should certainly find a use for Colloidal Silver in your first aid kit, your home and/or kennels:
- Spray pet bedding and let dry
- Dab on cuts, grazes, rashes, sunburn and razor nicks
- Mix a little into your pet's drinking water, birdbaths and cut flower vases
- Help reduce tooth decay, mouth sores and bad breath.
- Add to human and/or pet shampoos to gain disinfectant benefits
- Add to suspected drinking water when travelling or camping
- Spray onto burns for healing without scarring.
- Use to sterilise any household items like toothbrushes or washing up brushes
- Spray on rubbish to prevent decay odours
- Use on kitchen cloths and sponges to wipe down work tops and cutting boards
- Dab onto acne
- Spray in shoes, between toes, on skin to give relief to skin itches etc.
- Add to bath water, gargle and nasal spray.
- Aids recovery from colds.
- Spray refrigerator, freezer and food storage bin interiors
- Use routinely in laundry final rinse water and always before packing away seasonal clothes
- Spray plant foliage to help prevent plant diseases like mould and rot
- Wipe telephone mouthpieces, headphones, hearing aids, eyeglass frames, hairbrushes and combs
- Excellent for nappies and nappy rash.
- Wipe around toilet seats, bowls, tile floors, sinks, door handles
- Kills persistent odours
- Rinse invalid's pillowcases, sheets, towels and bedclothes