1 in stock
The Missing Link is designed to bridge the nutritional gap that is left by typical pet feeds, and re-introduce what mother nature would have provided to an animal feeding in the wild. Much like highly processed human food, commercial pet food is capable of making a pet survive, but is not optimised to help a pet thrive!
THE MISSING LINK has had a substantial price rise 2018 and when we get new stock it will be at least 30% more expensive! So order now!
- High heat processing in commercial foods requires low Omega 3 essential fatty acid levels (heat makes these delicate fats go rancid); phyto (plant) nutrients from vegetable content are typically in short supply; and fibre quality is poor or lacking.
- The cold pressed method ensures the freshest delivery of Omega 3, fibre and phytonutrients. This gives your pet the best support for a healthy skin and coat, healthy digestive and immune function, with sustained energy.
- Commitment to Quality. During the production process, no pasteurization, sterilization, or heat is used. No preservatives are involved and/or included in any of the ingredients. The utmost care is taken to provide your pet with the nutrition they deserve, providing the 'Missing Link' between today's commercial pet foods and what mother nature intended.
Daily intake: Weight of animal:
- Up to 5 lbs (2.2kg) qtr teaspoon.
- 5-9 lbs (2.2 - 4kg) half tsp
- 10 - 12 lbs (4.5 - 5.5kg)3 qtrs tsp
- 12-20 lbs (5.5 - 9kg) 1 teaspoon
- 20-40 lbs (9 - 18 kg) 2 tsps
- 40-80 lbs (18 - 36 kg) 3 tsps
- 80 - 100 lbs (36 - 45 kg) 4 tsps
- over 100 lbs( 45 kg +) 6 tsps
454 g pack is approx 2 month supply for 18 - 36kg dog.
Ingredients: Ground Flaxseed, Rice Bran, Primary Dried Yeast, Cane Molasses, Sunflower Seeds, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dried Carrot, Ground Barley Grass, Dried Kelp, Garlic.
ADDITIVES (per kg) Nutritional additives: Lecithin 400mg, Vitamin B3 175mg, Vitamin B6 120mg, Yucca Schidigera Extract 100mg, Zinc Methionine Complex 86mg, Vitamin B2 32mg, Vitamin B1 28mg, Folic Acid 3mg, Vitamin B12 76μg; Gut flora stabiliser: Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product 380mg (probiotic)
NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURINGS OR FLAVOURS
Excellent product, really could see the difference in my dogs coat. Also helped his tummy
Customers who bought this item also bought these...