2 in stock
Cranberries are traditionally used to support the urinary tract. Cranberries contain:
- Proanthocyanidins (PAC's) which may inhibit bacteria
- PAC's may also support dental health by discouraging the growth of plaque on teeth and gums.
- Anti-oxidants to neutralise free radicals
Simply mix with dry or wet food.
- Small dogs or cats - 1 teaspoon/day
- Dogs > 25kg - 2 teaspoons/day
- Dogs > 50kg - 2.5 teaspoons/day
If your pet has been ‘leaking’ their fur and bedding may smell. Try Odagon to get rid of the unpleasant odour
Just a quick update to say how pleased I am at the difference in my old collie after giving him the daily amount of Cranimals over the past month; it has made a huge difference.